Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Rabbit holes

Hi again, everyone! 

I just woke up to the sound of Murphy's air raid siren going off. Again. I live pretty close to the Bald Cliffs, which is a little plateau/mountain thingy that seperates us from Murphy, so I can hear it pretty well. Must be driving Mars nuts, since he lives on the plateau itself.

Anywho, aside for this, I really want to talk to everyone about my thesis paper. I know you're probably thinking this isn't going to be interesting as I am a physics major and all. But I promise you this will be awesome- even non-physics majors will think so. 

I'm researching a spatial/temporal fluctuation called "rabbit holes". This is heavily influenced by the string theory, and is relatively similar to worm holes. However, a rabbit hole is a small opening in the time/space fabric, that leads you through a small area of (presumably) a pocket dimension, and to another part of your reality. Honestly, I've only encountered these in the tripartite region (Mixer Harbor, Burning Hills, and Paleville) but they could be elsewhere. 

Writing about this is so exciting! Actually, I hope I don't get in trouble for this. My research is kind of hush-hush, and it's being funded through an unclear entity :/. 

I was never told not to talk about it, but you kind of get the sensation you're not supposed to. 

Anyway, I've gotta head out for now. My friend Travis Bradley and I are supposed to help setting up our towns Autumnfest. Or, at least for today, in the town hall. Swing by if you're in the area, and shout if you see me! 

I wonder how Mars always gets out of these things....

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment